Thursday, June 7, 2018

A Note from Mrs. Medley

To all my amazing gifted students:
I want each and every one of you to know how special you have become to me, whether I have known you for just a few months or for all 3 years I have been at Chimney Lakes! I have had an absolute blast being your gifted teacher, and I hope all of you have an amazing summer!

To my 5th grade students:
Go do great things in middle school and beyond, and put those awesome brains of yours to maximum use! Thanks for making this year so fun and for making me laugh constantly! Have fun, be smart, and make good decisions always!

To our supportive parents:
Thank you for being there to offer supplies, volunteer, and partner in the education of your students. Thank you for entrusting me with your precious children!

Finally, I want to let you all know that I will likely be moving to a school closer to home next school year. It was a very hard decision to make, as I love my job and working with all of you! I will miss you all so much! Please keep in touch with me by email- medleyj@duvalschools.org. Find me on Facebook when you graduate from high school too, as I’d love to see what great things your futures hold! Keep reaching for the stars!


With much love,

Mrs. Medley

1 comment:

  1. We will definitely miss you! Good luck ay your ne school. They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete